Mgr Arno Moriani, the “devil's advocate”, is carrying out a canonization process, investigating in the interwar years a potential candidate for beatification in Transylvania. His investigation is quickly wrapped up. The strange stigmata on the corpse are not the hallmark of some divine power. In fact, the villagers see it as the “mark” of Count Dracula. The bishop decides to carry out his own investigation to determine once and for all whether the vampire truly exists. But the reality is deceiving. Fiction is powerful. Doubts arise. And doubt begets fear
* Dracula 3 is the REAL next chapter in the Dracula series - following Dracula: Resurrection and Last Sanctuary. * Brand-new storyline faithful to the works of the Bram Stoker universe. * Witness true to life environments of Rome, Budapest, Turkey and Transylvania as well as the ancient cave prisons from which Count Dracula escaped. * Use your wits and logic to compare, deduce and solve unique puzzles...
A game filled with heavy combat action, fast-paced tactics and decision making, Space Siege is an all-new science fiction themed action-RPG being developed by Chris Taylor and his talented team at Gas Powered Games, the creators of Dungeon Siege I & II and Supreme Commander.
As humans are fleeing the planet during a massive alien attack on Earth, only one of five evacuation colony ships escapes intact before Earth is completely obliterated by the attacking aliens. In Space Siege, you take on the role of Seth Walker, a combat engineer aboard the Armstrong (the lone surviving ship). Your objective is to protect the human race from being annihilated by this unknown alien species. Ultimately, you must make a horrific choice: will you sacrifice your humanity to save the human race?
At your disposal will be an arsenal of futuristic weaponry and armor, cybernetic upgrades, and a robotic partner that you can customize and command. Space Siege will also feature a single-player campaign that takes place across the vast confines of the Armstrong, a separate mission-based multiplayer campaign, character-building gameplay elements and a storyline that asks: What does it mean to be human?
* Tactical Combat Action – Outsmart your enemies by setting up ambushes, dodging attacks, ducking behind cover, and using any of the multiple special abilities available to you. * Multiple Gameplay Paths – Define your game experience with the decisions you make. Will you remain truly human in the face of insurmountable odds? Or will you enhance your abilities with cybernetic technology to even the score? Customize your character with multiple skills and special abilities that fit your style of play. * Customizable Robotic Partner – Upgrade HR-V, your robot companion, with armor, weapons and special equipment. Command HR-V to perform offensive and defensive tactical combat maneuvers or combine your efforts an unleash special attack combos. * Chilling Sci-Fi Story – Follow a multi-chapter storyline and make key decisions that determine the best means to deal with the ferocious alien menace. Interact with dozens of characters with their own histories and personalities – no more "generic NPCs". * Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play cooperatively in a separate multiplayer campaign designed specifically for online play. Customize enemy difficulty and toughness to best fit your skill level. * Futuristic Combat Technology – Access high-tech weaponry and armor in addition to advanced cybernetic upgrades that will offer powerful abilities with both risks and benefits.
In this new classic Point and Click adventure that takes on a similar tone to CSI, the player follows a young female rookie FBI agent, Nicole Bonnet who suddenly finds herself working alone to beat a mass and ritualistic murderer. The player has to get inside the mind of the killer and use intelligence, intuition and knowledge to try and figure out the motive before another New York victim is slaughtered. Players will not be disappointed as they are enthralled by the intense atmosphere of darkness and eventually terror brought to life. With more than 200 dark settings and a storyline with twists and mysteries around every corner, players are forced to think faster than the murderer in order to solve the macabre ritual murders case and save the life of agent Bonnet.
* Classic Point And Click Adventure Game * Tense Plot And Surprising Turning Point * About 100 Difficult Tasks * 200 Detailed Locations Creating The Atmosphere Of The Game
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP * DirectX 9.0 * Pentium III 500MHz * 120MB RAM * DirectX 8.1 compatible Video Card with 32MB RAM * DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card * 1GB Free Hard Drive space * DVD-Rom
Ford Racing Off Road has a plethora of new and exclusive features that test players' high-speed driving skills. The fastest Ford Racing title to date challenges players to find hidden routes to gain an advantage and beat out opponents as they powerslide rugged 4x4s through three off-road environments - desert, water, and ice. Racers can power-up on their way to victory with repair pods, time extensions, artifacts, and cash as they speed through 12 race modes - Standard Race, Elimination, Time Attack, Overtake, Slalom, Checkpoint, Checkpoint Sprint, Seconds Out, Gold Rush, Gauntlet, Low Damage Race, and Expedition.
* 18 officially licensed Land Rover and Ford off road vehicles. * 12 distinct race types. * 24 detailed tracks. * 3 beautifully detailed off road environments. * Real time, on-the-go damage repair. * Pick up and play handling. * Discover hidden routes. * Power sliding - throw powerful 4x4s around the tracks. * In-game pickups: Discover repair pods, time extensions, artifacts and cash. * Multi-player racing via split screen (PS2) and Wi-Fi (PSP – 6 player).