The ""Hard to be a God"" game will be a thoroughbred role-playing game affirming all the best traditions of the genre. The storyline is non-linear presenting several story branches with 4 endings depending on the main character's in-game behavior. The game utilizes a 3D-engine with free rotating camera. Wounds, weapons, armor and different equipment are shown on the characters' models.
One of the gameplay features is the interference of two epochs in the game universe - the medieval and the alternative future. This provides the peculiar variety of different weapons and armors - from swords and bows to miniguns, from full plates to force fields - and equipment like binoculars and night vision goggles at characters' disposal. The standard RPG equipment ""doll"" is amplified with slots for sword shoulder-belts and hidden weapon scabbards on wrists and arms.
- Attractive non-liner storyline with up to 5 endings - Interference of medieval and alternative future epochs in the game universe - Simulation of independent life of Arcanar population - Original character development system - Innovative system of various hero's legend generation - Interactive gameworld, while a hero develops during the course of game, the game also develops around a character - Real-time combat system with active pause includes many different combos and special attacks (stunning, disarming, etc) provided by some abilities and special weapon types - Varied managing approach to mercenaries and volunteers of the hero's party - Sci-fi technologies instead of a traditional magic system - Free movement through locations and random encounters using the global map - Different style environments and landscape types of locations affecting the movement speed - Wide dialogue tree
Crysis is a next-generation PC first-person shooter from Crytek, the award-winning developers of Far Cry. A stunning technical achievement, Crysis combines incredible visuals, cunning gameplay and an epic story that challenges gamers to adapt to survive.
Global tensions have reached boiling point as the U.S. and North Korea square off in the South China Sea. At stake: a mysterious artifact uncovered by a team of U.S. archeologists.
The North Korean government quickly seizes the area, prompting the U.S. to dispatch an elite team of Special Forces operatives on a rescue mission. During the siege the true nature of the artifact quickly emerges, pointing to the existence of an alien presence on Earth, and ultimately the trigger for a massive-scale alien invasion.
The battle to save Earth begins as the aliens’ flash freeze the tropics into a ghostly-white frozen landscape.
As gamers take up arms against the aliens, they will be outfitted with customizable weapons and a high tech Nanosuit, allowing them to adapt their tactics and abilities to a hostile, ever-changing environment and a mysterious enemy.
Powered by CryENGINE 2, Crysis delivers the ultimate DX10 gaming experience for the PC, including unparalleled graphics, special effects and artificial intelligence. The game is also scaleable to deliver a breath-taking FPS experience for older DX9 PCs.
* Adapt to Survive – An epic story thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from newly frozen jungle to zero-gravity alien environments. * Suit up! – A high-tech Nanosuit allows gamers to augment their abilities in real time on the battlefield. Players can choose to enhance their speed, strength, armor and cloaking abilities to approach situations in creative tactical ways * Customizable Weaponry – A huge arsenal of modular weaponry gives gamers unprecedented control over their play style. Blow the opposition away with experimental weapons, discover alien technology and utilize custom ammunition from incendiary-tipped rounds to tactical munitions that can silently put foes to sleep. * Veni Vidi Vici – Lifelike enemy AI challenges players to assess a situation and approach it strategically. It isn’t about having the fastest trigger finger – players are challenged to be proactive in the fight, not reactive. * Zero-G Gameplay – Battle a horrifying alien species in a true Zero-gravity environment, where physics change everything as players must adapt to moving in Zero-G and contending with the recoil from their weapons and more. * Next-Generation Graphics – Built from the ground up using Crytek’s proprietary CryENGINE 2™, Crysis’ visuals define “state of the art,” with full DX10 support and scalable options to deliver solid performance on older machines. * Open, Physicalized World – Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles from VTOL’s to boats and using the environment itself against your enemies. * Bring it Online – Full-featured multiplayer for up to 32 players with real-time armor and weapons customization. For a pure adrenaline fix hit the Instant Action button, or prepare yourself for the all-new multiplayer PowerStruggle mode that combines economy and vehicle warfare, alien technology and ranking, all wrapped in a strategic objective-based experience.
* OS – Windows XP or Windows Vista * Processor – 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista) * Memory – 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista) * Video Card –256 MB** * Hard Drive – 12GB * Sound Card – DirectX 9.0c compatible
Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.
Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Recommended System Requirements
* OS – Windows XP / Vista * Processor – Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ * Memory – 2.0 GB RAM * GPU – NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar
"Gears of War," a Games for Windows title, features the amazing tactical action and multiplayer excitement found in the critically acclaimed "Gears of War" for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system that sold more than 3.5 million units, and a variety of all-new content, including three new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer game type, Game Editor, five new campaign chapters and DirectX® 10 support.
"Gears of War" thrusts gamers into a deep and harrowing story of humankind's epic battle for survival against the Locust Horde, a nightmarish race of creatures that surface from the bowels of the planet.
With "Gears of War," Epic Games returns gamers to the massively scoped worlds, memorable characters, cooperative gameplay and hyper-realistic combat that gamers have come to expect from the franchise, plus a few new surprises.
OS: Windows Vista or Windows XP Processor 2.4+ GHz Intel; 2.0+ Ghz AMD RAM 1 GB Hard Drive 12 GB free hard drive space Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 6600+, ATI X700+ Online Multi-player: Broadband Internet Connection, Games for Windows -- LIVE Gold Subscription
In Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin, two of the greatest figures in detective literature will square off in a 3D adventure unlike any other. Having grappled with the machinations of a cult of Cthulhu in his last PC adventure (Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened), the world's greatest detective is now ready to challenge Arsène Lupin, the gentleman thief. Lupin, a character invented by renowned French writer Maurice Leblanc, has thrilled millions of readers worldwide with his exploits, and will prove a perfect foil for Sherlock Holmes.
This new Sherlock Holmes game sends players to 19th Century London where Arsène Lupin, a young French burglar with an impressive track record, has just challenged Scotland Yard and the most famous of detectives - Sherlock Holmes. Lupin has announced that he plans to rob the capital of five objects of immense value over the course of five days. The objects are housed in highly prestigious locations such as the National Gallery, the British Museum, the Tower of London and even Buckingham Palace! Sherlock Holmes will have to muster all his courage and ingenuity to save England from terrible humiliation.
As was so brilliantly achieved in The Awakened, this new adventure offers gamers tremendous freedom and an even stronger sense of involvement through real-time 3D. The game invites you to visit 19th century London in all its splendor and to travel through superb decors which have been faithfully reproduced with the game's 3D engine. With famous places and some of the most prestigious landmarks as your playing field, it is as if you are on your own guided tour of one of Europe's most fabulous cities. If the pace of the adventure and its many surprises leaves you breathless, take a break and enjoy looking at the hundreds of works of art, all faithfully reproduced in their real locations.
- A battle of wits between two of the greatest characters in popular literature: the world's most famous detective pitted against the greatest thief. - The most famous monuments in London become the setting of your investigation, hundreds of works of art have been faithfully reproduced for you to admire along the way. - Interact with more than 40 distinct characters to make progress in your investigation. - Play the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his faithful companion Dr Watson in turn. - Use and combine more than 100 objects and uncover hundreds of clues and documents to lead the investigation to its conclusion. - Use the latest real-time 3D technology for total immersion in thrilling environments.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista - Processor: Pentium® III 1.3 GHz or higher - Memory: 512 MB RAM - Graphics card: 64 MB DirectX 9 compatible - Sound card: DirectX 9 compatible - DVD-ROM: DVD 4x speed - Hard disk space: 3 GB
Rail Simulator will offer the opportunity for players to take charge of steam, diesel and electric trains on real routes in the UK and Germany. Challenging and fun gameplay will even enable players to design their own ideal journey routes. Rail Simulator will become the gold standard rail simulation title and will fully support the creation of add-on third party content.
Key features of the game:
* Stunningly realistic graphics & audio. The game makes full use of modern graphics cards and EAX audio to achieve a believable environment. * Accurate train driving simulation. Careful measurement, modelling and simulation of real trains allow us to provide highly accurate handling characteristics. * Steam, Diesel and Electric trains. Contemporary and historic trains are provided with the game to appeal to all types of train enthusiast. * Three levels of driving difficulty. Each train can be driven in easy, intermediate or expert mode. Easy provides a wonderful “install and go” experience which allows even the novice driver to experience the thrill of train driving. But be warned, Expert mode requires an attention to detail in common with driving the actual train – take special care of every little detail! * Passenger and Freight operations. The environments and rolling stock supplied with the game let you focus on driving both passenger and freight – each needing its own specific skills. * Hours of missions to test your skill as a train driver. The game comes supplied with 15 scenarios to test your skill as a train driver. Can you meet the demanding task of driving a busy commuter train? Or maybe collecting the components of a freight load and delivering all of the parts on time to the right destination? Your performance on each mission is measured to provide feedback on your personal performance as a train driver. * Free-roaming experience. If you prefer a more leisurely approach, free-roam allows to you explore the routes at your own pace. * Four real-world routes. The game comes supplied with four routes (the four included are determined by the country of purchase). Each one is on average 90 miles long and both historic and current environments are featured. * View the action unfolding from any angle You can choose drive from the cab of your train, welding all the controls at the touch of a button; take a leisurely ride from one of the many carriages included; fly as high as a bird, taking in all the surroundings as you whisk along; maybe you wish to get up close to control all the junctions and switches from the track side. * Fully functioning Turntables & Traversers Train are big, and they aren’t always facing in the right direction. With this all new functionality, you can interact, operate, and perform tasks with increased efficiency. * Localised Signalling Systems No railway would be complete without accurate signalling allowing it to operate. Implemented into Rail Simulator is an extremely flexible signalling system using LUA Scripts. Using this system each route has completely accurate localised signal systems with real world functionality including all the bells and whistles. * Complete World Editing tool suite Included in the box is a full suite of editing tools to start making your own fully interactive worlds. The ability to lay track of immensely complex track, place all manner of detailed scenery objects with great accuracy and manipulate to a high degree as well as texture the landscape until your hearts content. * Track laying made easy! Rail Simulators advanced track laying system takes all the hassle out of creating a realistic railway line. Its simple point and click interface allows the user to lay vast amounts of track in minutes. Measure out any length, curve or gradient accurately and on more than one track at a time. Additional tools allow you to snap to near by tracks removing the need for tedious fine tuning, join any disconnected sections back together, and weld any sections that might have gaps. There are even tools that allow you to make changes even after you have finished laying your track. * Additional Tools available for download After a simple registration process, you will gain access to all the tools you need to add brand new content into Rail Simulator. The Asset Editor provides the facility for incredibly accurate implementation of any object or train you can imagine; And the Packager allows you to share all your new content with any other Rail Simulator users you wish. * Get 'Developer' functionality As a registered developer of content, you will be able gain access to in-depth documentation about all aspects of Rail Simulator, created by the team behind its production; learn tips and tricks from other advanced users in the Developers forum; and add additional functionally to Rail Simulator both inside and out. * Major Enhancements to the Scenario Editor Along side the downloadable Professional Tools is additional functionality for the Scenario Editor. Once added, these new tools allow users to create immersive and adventurous activities as well as recreate complex real world operations.
Mixed with explosive action, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare also delivers amazing special effects, including use of depth of field, rim-lighting, character self-shadowing, real time post-processing, texture streaming as well as physics-enabled effects to enlist players into the most photo-realistic gaming experience. Combined with Call of Duty’s award-winning audio design, players will face war as never before.
In addition to single player, Infinity Ward has deployed a dedicated team from the start to deliver a new level of depth to multiplayer. Building on the hit Call of Duty 2 online experience, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare’s new multiplayer is set to provide the community an addictive and accessible experience to gamers of all levels.
* Authentic Advanced Weaponry – Featuring an available arsenal of more than 70 new and authentic weapons and gear from assault rifles with laser sites, claymore mines, .50 caliber sniper rifles, and M-249 SAW machine guns. With accessories like night-vision goggles and ghillie suits, for maximum concealment, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has players locked and loaded to accomplish the mission. * Coordinated Assault and Support– Delivering the most visceral action thriller ever, the title covers modern battle from the soldier to the satellite, where the need for air support is critical to success. The adrenaline rush deployment enlists gamers to fast-rope from tactical helicopters, ride in an armada of attack choppers, utilize jets to remove enemy strongholds and even engage hostiles from thousands of feet above the ground inside a state of the art aerial gunship. * Cinematic Quality Graphics and Sound – Featuring stunning next-generation graphics, players will be drawn into the cinematic intensity of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Amazing special effects, including realistic depth of field, rim-lighting, character self-shadowing, texture streaming as well as physics-enabled effects will enlist players into the most photo-realistic gaming experience. Combine the lifelike graphics and the realistic battle chatter with the Call of Duty award-winning sound design and players will face battle as they have never before. * Unparalleled Depth to Multiplayer – Multiplayer builds from the success of Call of Duty 2 delivering a persistent online experience for greater community interaction. Featuring create-a-class options allowing players to customize gear that is best suited for play, to experience points enabling unlockables and perks, all the way to matchmaking and leaderboards for the latest in tracking, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare’s multiplayer is set to deliver easily accessible and addictive online play for all.
Which line-up is best for the next opponent? Should I upgrade the stadium, or would it be better to invest in the team? Should I let the scout check out a player for another week, or sign him immediately? From the 2nd November 2007 on, football fans and amateur coaches will be able to delve into these issues in more depth than ever before. The computer game FIFA MANAGER 08 by EA SPORTS gives PC players the opportunity to lead their favourite club to international success, found their own club, or even become a national team manager. Players can manage almost every aspect of a club, from player transfers, stadium upgrading, dressing room chemistry and coaching, to the line-up of the team. FIFA MANAGER 08 contains the licensed, original coats of arms and data of clubs from 20 different countries. Each player contained in the game is individually rated using a scale of 43 skills. In all, 52 leagues with the original players are included in the game.
Easily accessible The readily accessible Home screen and comprehensive on-screen help system make it easy to get started. The freely configurable interface provides you with all important information at a glance! Choose five from a total of 20 Widgets to have all important data permanently in view in a clearly laid-out format.
Even more content Even more leagues, players, competitions (FIFA Confederations Cup, FIFA U-20 World Cup, plus various international club competitions). Also new is a large database containing more than 75,000 historical results from various leagues! A powerful editor is included in the game.
Regional content A main focus of FIFA MANAGER 08 lies on regional content: This ranges from a total of 24 Spanish leagues to the Spanish nomination system, includes the 6th English league level and realistic financing by big international investors.
New stadium editor An easy-to-use stadium editor that uses a modular construction system with over 400 elements enables you to build ultra-realistic stadiums. Create absolutely unique dream stadiums in a matter of minutes.
"Real" scouting For the first time in the history of the FIFA MANAGER series, players must really be scouted, otherwise the stats of players from other clubs are hidden or shown as rough estimates. Agencies and a capable staff help you in your work. This feature makes the transfer market even more realistic and exciting.
Dressing-room chemistry Here the emphasis is on communication with the players. With this feature you can make the players short-term ("You're playing tomorrow!") or long-term promises ("I'll make an international player out of you!"). But be careful - if you don't keep your promises, your players' motivation and your personal reputation will suffer. Also new: The players can now confront you as their manager directly and demand time on the pitch, a different shirt number, the captain's armband, or the job of penalty-taker.
Transfer market Here you can offer your own players to other clubs directly, make long-term promises when you sign players, and use the option "Last Word" in negotiations. All this and 25 further improvements provide an absolutely realistic atmosphere.
New screen resolution The screen has been optimized for a resolution of 1280x1024 to provide a better overview (other resolutions are also supported).
Training FIFA MANAGER 08 offers you a completely revamped training system with a player analysis tool. Monitor the development of each of your players in every area on a weekly basis. Use modern methods to tailor a personal training schedule for each player! Choosing and practicing specific set pieces for the 3D-matches is important to ensure that your team is well prepared for the next opponent.
Media Now once again there are realistic pre-match, post-match, TV studio and press conference interviews. Experience the feeling of being in the public spotlight and managing a top club!
3D matches Higher resolution, more detailed textures, more attractive stadiums, better visualisation of the players' skills, improved passing – good is now even better.
Series The new Series tool analyzes the game world each day and searches for interesting events. Whether a team has won 10 penalty shoot-outs in a row, or a player has scored seven goals in consecutive matches, you'll find it here! The analysis covers more than 150 different types of series.
New features There are tons of new and innovative features: Simulation mode (where you can simulate 20 seasons overnight), set up youth camps all over the world (simply choose the country and location), a Hall of Fame for top players, a 24- hour ticker for transfers at the last moment at the end of the transfer window, test matches against your own amateur and youth teams, 20 personal prizes for you as manager (for example the golden Key to the city), and more.
Season history/ Europe in comparison Now with even more statistics and overviews of the course of the season – from the FIFA/Coca- Cola world rankings to changes in the All-Time Table. From the best youth players to analysis of the preparation of all clubs. A special, new statistics area allows you to compare important data between the European top leagues at any time.
Supported software: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP (Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98/ME and Microsoft Windows NT are not supported), executable on Microsoft Windows Vista
Minimum hardware requirements:
1.3 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent processor 512 MB RAM, 1024 MB recommended (depending on the number of selected leagues) 64 MB (AGP/PCI-E), graphics card (for additional information on supported graphics cards, please check section 10) 4,500 MB available hard disk space 8x DVD-ROM drive DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Unreal Tournament 2007™ marks the return of the industry’s premiere fi rst-person shooter utilizing the completely new Unreal Engine 3 technology taking the graphics, playability and challenge to a new level. Players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense shooting battles against skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I. These contests are fought with the most powerful sci-fi weapons and vehicles. It’s FPS action at it’s best!
* Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling first-person shooter experience to date...online and offline! * Vast arsenal of weapons. Unreal Tournament has always been known for brutal weaponry, and now the arsenal is even bigger and badder. * Detonate your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Shock Rifle or blast away at close range with the Flak Cannon. Over two dozen weapons and vehicles have been upgraded and enhanced for maximum killing potential. * new single player campaign! This is Unreal Tournament like you’ve never seen it before! The Necris invasion has begun, and your clan was one of the first to be slaughtered. Head to the front lines and join this Epic battle to defend humanity while taking your revenge. * new and favorite characters. Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the Unreal universe, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed designs, and distinct personalities. * Enhanced popular game types, including: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and all-new Warfare mode and more. * online innovations. Unreal Tournament 3 brings back all the award-winning online features of previous Unreal Tournament games, plus seamless loading on servers, improved matchmaking, and co-operative campaign play online. * PC version bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 toolset. Build your own levels, game types, and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community.
* Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista * 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor * 512 Mbytes of System RAM * NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card * 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Requirements
* 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core Processor * 1 GBytes of System RAM * NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card * 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
OVERCLOCKED is a disturbing 3rd-person-thriller, combining the subjects of war psychology and war simulation research, focusing on the concept of violence and the different ways of dealing with it. Gamers slip into the role of a psychiatrist, whose task it to explore the minds of several young people.
* Several Player controlled characters allow the player to experience the story from different viewpoints * Innovative storytelling techniques create a unique gameplay experience * Fluid character movements and an advanced facial animation system bring the characters to life * Achieves cinematic presentation by use of camera techniques pioneered by feature films * Icon based dialogue system * Complex yet intuitive interface * Dynamic realtime shadows * Atmospheric real-time particle effects (rain, snow, lightning)
* Microsoft Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista® * 2 Ghz Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon™ processor * 512 MB RAM * 4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive * Approx. 4.4 GB free hard disk space * 256 MB Direct X9 video card (nVidia GeForce 5900+ or ATI 9800) with shader 2.0 support * Dirext X 9.0c * Dirext Sound Compatible Soundcard
Famous detective Hercule Poirot is back in typical style, turning up at just the right time to begin an investigation into the murder of a famous actress during what should have been the start of a relaxing holiday.
Taking on the role of Hercule Poirot, players can scour a stunning tropical island for clues and delve deeper into the mysterious relationships between over 20 unique characters to search out the killer.
There are a number of added features and improvements that have been made to Evil Under the Sun based on player feedback, including a more streamlined inventory system, character dialogue choices that will impact events as the player progresses in the game, less repetitive detective footwork, and more diverse environments and locales to explore.
* stunning and varied environments for players to explore * a host of new puzzles to enhance the experience * intriguing plot twists * character dialogue choices that will impact events * exciting story based on the novel Evil Under the Sun * players take the role of famous Hercule Poirot * character dialogue choices that will impact events * less repetitive detective footwork
Chessmaster®: Grandmaster Edition expands the scope of chess to include broader principles of learning. Josh Waitzkin's much-anticipated book The Art of Learning (Free Press) is designed to pave the road to successful long-term growth on and off the chessboard. The eight-time National Chess Champion and two-time martial arts World Champion puts users in his shoes in some of the most riveting and formative moments of his chess career, including the legendary climactic game from the book and film Searching for Bobby Fischer. Waitzkin then turns to the classics, introducing beginners to brilliant games from some of the most important players in the history of chess. In his most revealing commentary ever, Waitzkin not only teaches the beginning chess player the fundamentals of the game, but also humanizes the road to mastery. Never has chess been so exciting. Key Features LEARN CHESS
* Extensive course on the basics of chess taught by International Chess Master Josh Waitzkin. * Tutorials from Josh Waitzkin's groundbreaking book The Art of Learning. * Attacking Chess course commentary by Grandmaster Larry Christiansen. * Famous Games: 900 of chess's most important games presented and analyzed. * 600,000 game database. * Coverage of all classic and modern opening variations.
* Training mode: Play one of many predefined opponents and analyze your game. * Ranked Play: Test your skills against a variety of opponents and establish your rating. * Play one of 50 predefined tournaments or create your own. * Set up a position to solve chess problems or reproduce famous positions.
* Play with a friend via Internet or LAN connection. * Play rated and unrated games, tournaments, ladders, simultaneous exhibitions, watch other matches, set up/take chess lessons via LAN or Internet. * Play one of 12 new chess variants including Limited Shuffle, Shuffle, Giveaway, Marseilles, Progressive, and Pocket Knight. * Play correspondence chess.
Supported OS: Windows Vista®/Windows® XP (only) RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended) Video Card: 32 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card (128 MB recommended) Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card optional DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc) CD-ROM: 16x CD-ROM or faster Hard Drive Space: 600 MB (2.3 GB recommended) Multiplay: 56 Kbps or faster for Internet or LAN play (broadband recommended) Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboards, headsets, ultra 3D glasses (not included) Supported Video Cards at Time OF Release:
NVIDIA® GeForce™ 3/4/FX/6/7/8 series (GeForce4 MX NOT supported) ATI® Radeon® 7500/8000/9000/X series Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings
Developed by Midway Studios - Austin, BlackSite: Area 51 is a next-generation game that will redefine the first person shooter (FPS) genre. While other FPS titles claim to feature "action-packed, highly realistic gameplay", BlackSite: Area 51 takes next-gen gaming to an all-new level integrating cutting edge technology, game design and story writing to create the ultimate entertainment experience. The player's modern-day emotions and fears are driven into a world charged with grave responsibility affecting lives hanging in the balance and eventually finding himself torn between his professional orders and his own ethical standards. In the end, only the actions of the player and his squad can shape the outcome of BlackSite: Area 51 during this potentially pivotal moment in history.
Featuring a powerful single-player campaign, along with multiple online multiplayer modes, BlackSite: Area 51 delivers vicious combat action, next generation graphics and A.I., and a plethora of powerful weapons and vehicles. Set in present day, players take the role of a decorated military veteran charged by the government to lead a squadron of "secret soldiers", each with his/her own specialty skill set, into the Rachel, Nevada area to fight off the invasion of unidentified enemy races.
As the sun rises over Avencast, the renowned academy of magic; a young adept begins his perilous journey. In a world of wizardry, wonder and untold mystery, you must undertake some of the most diverse quests to hone your abilities in spell casting, weaponry and melee combat. Your martial skills are soon put to the test as demonic monsters of unknown ancient origin descend upon Avencast turning the academy into a horrific state of chaos and destruction.
Armed with over 50 combat moves and spells, and a vast arsenal of equipment items, you must uncover the source of these ominous happenings while vanquishing an onslaught of fiendish enemies. Treachery and deceit reveal themselves as the vicious army of adversaries beleaguers your frail haven threatening Avencast's very existence. Amidst the mayhem, an astonishing truth unfolds which will forever change the battle scarred Wizard.
AVENCAST: Rise of the Mage is accessible to novice RPG game players, but it will also challenge core RPG and Action fans. Both combat and non-combat interactions create a perfect balance between brains and brawn. By requiring players to bring their own combat and strategic skills to the forefront, they will have the excitement of crafting a powerful character unleashing their hero's potential.
* Many hours of exciting gameplay set in diverse worlds
* Over 30 Fantasy Based Monsters with Advanced A.I.– Each with their own combat strategies, attacks, and defensive moves, their reactions are dependant upon the player’s behavior, attack strategy, and even health
* Strong Player Personification – In third person view, the character’s appearance changes as they acquire new equipment, armor, and weapons
* State-of-the-art 3D Engine not only allows for a fluid combat system but also generates special lighting and shadowing effects for a fully engaging experience. Players are immersed into ominous settings like dark dungeons with looming pillars and large corridors; creatures are more imposing with their highly detailed silhouettes
* Learn Special Moves from Different Skill Trees – Blood Magic (elementally charged blows with varying speeds, ranges, and damage properties) and Soul Magic (covers all kinds of ranged magic spells allowing better area control) – both allow players to summon reinforcements during combat
* An RPG by mechanics, but also a game that can be enjoyed by a broad range of players – RPG, Action, and Adventure
Minimum System Requirements For Avencast
- Microsoft Windows XP® - 2 Ghz Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon™ processor - 512 MB RAM - 4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive - Approx. 4.4 GB free hard disk space - 64 MB Direct X9 video card (nVidia GeForce 5600+ or ATI 9700) - Dirext X 9.0c
Recommended System Requirements For Avencast
- Microsoft Windows XP® - 3 GHz Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon™ processor - 1 GB RAM - 4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive - Approx. 4.4GB free hard disk space - 256 MB Direct X9 video card (nVidia GeForce 7600GS+ or ATI X1600) - Dirext X 9.0c
The Lost Crown: is a scary, and thrilling, new adventure title inspired by classic ghoststories and today’s modern ghosthunting techniques. The haunting works of Charles Dickens, M.R.James, Arthur Conan Doyle and E.F.Benson combine with night-vision cameras, E.V.P and other ghosthunting gadgets to bring a frightening story to gamers in Autumn 2006.
Travel with Nigel Danvers, to an eerie seaside town on England's east coast. Learn to use advanced techniques used by real paranormal investigators, and uncover an ancient mystery, and treasure. But beware, not all of the town’s residents will help in your mission, whether they are alive or dead. Murder, mystery and suspense await brave gamers in the New Year.
* Point and click interface featuring both 1st and 3rd person perspective. * Hunt ghosts in realtime. • 30+ hours of gameplay, and ghosthunting. * A cast of virtual actors to share your experience. * A stretch of England’s eerie coast is brought vividly to life. * Explore your surroundings by both day and night. * Realistic and integrated puzzles to solve. * Various end games, depending on your choice, and desire. * A scary, and surprising, story by Jonathan Boakes. * A chilling soundtrack, specially created for the title.
The Lost Crown: A Ghost-hunting Adventure Screenshots