S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
On the afternoon of April 12 in 2006, a massive explosion shattered the Chernobyl area. The Zone, as the area got to be known, was characterized by anomalous energy disturbances, rendering even the most advanced form of protective suits worthless to would be rescue teams. Months passed and nothing could be done. The military quarantined the area to prevent unauthorized entry and perhaps even reassure the local populace that the area was under control and confinement. Almost 4 years after the initial event, expeditions can now safely traverse several kilometers deep into the Zone. Among these are the Stalkers, poachers that enter the zone searching for artifacts and anomalous formations that are highly sought after by certain organizations and groups.
The player controls a Stalker, venturing into the Zone in order to acquire information, technology and artifacts to sell and possibly put a mysterious puzzle together. Avoiding the dangers within and the military because as a Stalker you are effectively a thief, and the army that has quarantined the area, don't take kindly to trespassers. Within the Zone you will have to detect and avoid the bizarre phenomenon's (anomalies) that plague the area, avoid or eliminate various kinds of mutants and you can even expect competition from other Stalkers
- Gigantic game world of the Zone of 30 square kilometers;
- Free non-linear exploration with vast outdoor and indoor areas;
- Constantly changing world of the Zone and unique life simulation system;
- Unique types of weapons and enemy impact: gravitational weapons, psychotropic weapons, telekinesis, telepathy, taking under control;
- About 30 types of weapons with weapon upgrades - optics or barrel-attached grenade launcher for your rifle to make it a super gun
- Strong non-linear story line with over 8 completely different endings;
- Original creatures and their abilities: group intellect, telepathy, telekinesis with realistic communication with any sapient character;
- Realistic AI and life simulation of game creatures and characters;
- Trade of weapons, artifacts, equipment and control of vehicles;
- Mind blowing graphics and weather effects powered by X-Ray engine;
- Endless replay-ability owing to unique life simulation system.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Cheats
Release Date: 20 March 2007