Dead Space Extraction
- An action-packed cinematic horror experience currently unmatched by any game designed for Wii.
- An all-new prequel chapter in the ‘Dead Space’ universe exclusive to the Wii.
- A deep and thrilling all-new story, new characters, new weapons, new enemies, and new puzzles.
- Co-operative multiplayer gameplay that allows you to team up to fight off the invasion, combine efforts on engineering puzzles, and more.
- Intuitive controls scheme that allow you to strategically use the Wii Remote to dismember and freeze enemies, manipulate gravity with telekinesis, solve puzzles, and fight off attacks.
A handful of survivors are desperately struggling to escape from a horrific infection on the Aegis VII mining colony. As their allies mysteriously fall victim to dementia it becomes clear that protecting a young girl granting them a bizarre immunity may be their only hope for survival…Amazon.com Product Description
|Dead Space Extraction is a prequel to 2008?s critically acclaimed third-person action horror game for Next-Gen and PC platforms, Dead Space. A Wii exclusive, Extraction ups the action through an exciting mix of intuitive controls, co-op gameplay, puzzle-solving and branching pathways. Together with the addition of new enemies, characters, weapons and environments, Dead Space Extraction sets a new standard for action horror on the Wii that is sure to please both those new to the Dead Space game universe, and those anxious for more.|
Other gameplay changes include new play modes. The most notable of these is the inclusion of a two player co-op play option. This allows an additional player to drop in or out of the action as he/she chooses. The game rebalances the opposition in these cases to make sure that the gameplay doesn’t become too easy. In addition, Extraction also features a Challenge mode in which after certain sections of the game are cleared, areas within those sections are unlocked for bonus arcade style action where players build up points linked to how many Necromorphs are destroyed. Taken together all these changes add up to more action, more fun and more Dead Space for players on the Wii.
Key Game Features