Official Wii Component Video Cable
- The Wii Component Video Cable allows you to hook your Wii console system to a high-definition TV (HDTV) or enhanced-definition TV (EDTV) to view 480p progressive output. 480p progressive output displays at a higher resolution than standard 480i resolution.
- Please note that your TV must be a high-definition TV (HDTV) or enhanced-definition TV (EDTV) to view 480p output. You will also be required to change your Wii settings from Standard TV (480i) to EDTV/HDTV to view 480p.
- You cannot see Wii progressive display output when the Wii console system is hooked to a TV using any other kind of cable.
- This component video cable is for the Wii and will not work with any other system. In addition, the Nintendo GameCube Component Video Cable will not work with the Wii.
- Wii Component Video Cable Length: 8.2 ft./2.5 m
For the best picture possible for your Wii experience, connect your console to your television using a Component Video Cable. The Component Video Cable signal will display a richer and cleaner picture than what is obtained using a Stereo AV Cable.