Rune Factory: Frontier
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to do everything from plowing, shaking hands with townsfolk to strengthen relationships. (also compatible with the Classic Controller)
- Open-ended play structure allows for Life Sim gaming, RPG action or a mix of both, however or whenever you want it.
- NPCs come and go and join the game based on player actions. So, be careful to treat them well or they may get upset and leave the town.
- You are responsible the fertility of the land, so, breathe life into the barren wilderness through cultivation and begin a food chain that attracts larger and rarer creatures.
- Explore a floating island in the sky full of wonder and dangers.
Our hero enters the frontier, where no one dares enter, to cultivate the unforgiving soil. As time passes, his lonely town of one becomes a town of two, three…until it grows into a town to behold! The town is not the only thing to behold. Among the newcomers are beautiful ladies, who have moved to the town to start a new life. Which one will be our hero’s lucky lady? However, our hero is soon faced with a problem. Creatures of the frontier, many of them hostile towards humans, pose a great threat to the safety of his townsfolk. To find a way to live in peaceful coexistence or perhaps rid of them along with the danger they bring – the decision is up to our hero. From the creators of Harvest Moon and Rune Factory for the DS comes the first installment of Rune Factory for a home console. Developed exclusively for Wii, Rune Factory: Frontier features stunning graphics and takes full advantage of the Wii’s unique controls to fully immerse players in the Rune Factory universe. Rune Factory: Frontier incorporates an open-ended structure that allows players to choose the type of game they wish to experience. Whether it’s growing crops, expanding the town, fighting (or befriending) monsters or even falling in love, the experience is unique to each player.
Amazon.com Product Description
|From the creators of Harvest Moon and Rune Factory for the DS comes the first installment of the Rune Factory series for a home console. Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, Rune Factory: Frontier is a singleplayer adventure that features all the popular life Sim gameplay and hack and slash role-playing fans know and cherish, but now with the stunning graphics and flexibility of the Wii’s unique control system to fully immerse players in the Rune Factory universe.|
Key Game Features: