Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific
Hunt, hide and kill as you take command of U.S. submarines and crews and navigate the treacherous waters of the Pacific during WWII.
Silent Hunter, the industry-leading naval warfare simulation franchise for over a decade, returns to its roots with next-generation graphical realism, immersive gameplay, innovative crew evolution and more action than ever before.
Developed by the same Ubisoft team that delivered Silent Hunter 3, the “king of sub games”, to worldwide critical acclaim, the 2007 installment offers the most memorable, accessible and empowering submarine simulation experience ever.
* Hollywood Blockbuster experience: Lifelike graphics and spectacular audio/visual effects offer an incredibly immersive gaming experience. Witness the historical accuracy and the amazing attention to detail from the breathtaking Pacific settings to the more than 75 authentic-looking war machines such as the U.S. Gato sub, the Japanese Yamato flagship, and the Kawanishi aircraft.
* Large Scale Naval Engagements: Epic naval engagements can be witnessed by players either firsthand or via radio messages and orders from high command.
* Innovative crew evolution: Earn upgrades and experience to guide the evolution path of crewmembers, making your men the most effective naval force in the Pacific theater.
* Immersive single player gameplay: Diverse mission objectives and events on over 15 maps combined with unique rewards make each campaign a unique experience. Commandeer various U.S. submarines and progress your career as a naval officer via improved dynamic campaigns in Career Mode, or dive into ‘instant actions’ and single patrols for a quick fight.
* Addictive Online New Adversarial Mode: Join forces with up to 8 friends via LAN or 4 via internet in either cooperative or adversarial gameplay modes. Scripted and generated mission types allow for epic online battles and unlimited replayability.
* Scalable learning experience: Selectable difficulty levels allow players to choose how challenging of a simulation to play.
* Easy to control: An upgraded and streamlined interface makes moving around the submarine and controlling it much easier than ever before.
* Supported OS: Windows® XP/Vista Only
* Processor: 2GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon (4 3GHz Pentium or AMD Athlon recommended)
* RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
* Video Card: 128 MB RAM DirectX® 9–compliant, video card capable of rendering Pixel Shader 2.0 (256 MB RAM recommended) (see supported list*)
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 –compliant sound card
* DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or later (included)
* Hard Drive Space: 6 GB
Multiplayer: 128 kbps upstream or faster (512 kbps upstream or faster needed to host online games)
*Supported Video Cards: ATI® RADEON® 9600/9700/9800, X300 to X850, X1300 to X1800 NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200/6600/6800/7800
Videos 1 2 3
Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific Patch Info
Release Date: 22 March 2007