For the first time ever SimBin presents Formula cars, featuring Formula 3000, Formula BMW and in addition also Radical cars with the models SR3 and SR4. But not only that, as the title RACE 07 signals, the game will ship with the full season of WTCC 2007, all the new cars and tracks are included as well as the 2006 season found in RACE.
RACE 07 comes with a bunch of new tracks and added track variations including new city tracks, alternate track layouts and reversed track option. Several new community oriented features, game modes and online functionalities will be announced later.
To support these new race classes the player will be offered the choice between one- or two-race-format. Also the highly detailed damage system from RACE is adapted to give the Formula cars the vulnerability they have in real life
Featuring more than 300 cars in nine different racing classes, RACE 07 includes the full 2006 and 2007 seasons of the FIA World Touring Car Championships (FIA WTCC) as well as 8 more classes on 32 tracks from all over the world.
Race 07: Official WTCC Game Features:
* The full 2007 and 2006 seasons of the WTCC, plus the historic WTCC’87 class, Formula 3000, Formula BMW, the Mini Cooper Challenge, and more
* Intense “singleseater” action: Open racecars feature realistic helmet views with visor dynamics so real players will see every speck of raceway debris
* 32 different real-life tracks from all over the world, including unique city tracks
* Online rankings and leader boards
* Human-like AI opponents that behave as natural race cars, trying to force the driver into error
* Enhanced community appeal, with community driver names, customized skins and league-suppor
Microsoft Windows Vista, XP Home/Pro
Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible
Memory 128 MB RAM
Hard Drive 2.5 GB free space
3D Accelerator DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 256 MB memory
Sound Card DirectX 9 compatible
Input Keyboard and Mouse
DirectX Version 9
RACE 07 Screenshots
RACE 07 Trailer
Release Date: 02 October 2007