Close Combat: Modern Tactics
Close Combat: Modern Tactics brings you classic top down real time tactical warfare with the excitement of multiplayer head to head gaming. You take command of either US or opposition forces and engage in head to head battle (with up to 5 players per side) using modern era weaponry and equipment on gorgeous hand drawn maps measuring 1km square up to giant 4km x 1km maps. Air and artillery support are on-call but the objective can only be secured by Close Combat. You are in command!
- Based on Close Combat Marines, which is used as a USMC training simulation
- Gorgeous hand-drawn 1km square to 1x4km maps
- Comes with 25 Modern scenarios based on real-world and hypothetical conflicts
- Realistic soldier psychological profiles during combat
- Up to 5 v 5 Multiplayer. Now Up to 10 players can be involved in one Battle!
- Accurate and realistic modern equipment modelling
- Mount and Dismount specialized vehicles
- Accurately depicts modern tactical warfare and its challenges
- Close air support and direct and indirect fire
- Ability to protect your men in buildings, bunkers, and trenches
- Includes specialized squads, weapons, soldier types, attack
- Aircraft & Artillery
- Designed to be easily moddable to provide years of additional gaming excitement.
- Runs well on modern DirectX systems
- Adjustable game speed scroll speed and sound volume
- Multiple nationalities with varying capabilities available to both sides.
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
* 300 Mhz Processor or faster
* Minimum 256mb (recommended 512mb; 1 Gb for Windows Vista)
* Video Card capable 1024 x 768 or better
* 16-Bit DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
* Hard disk space: 1.5 Gb
* DirectX 9.0c
* Optional peripheral hardware: microphone / headset / speakers to co-ordinate with your allies via any VOIP application
Close Combat: Modern Tactics Screenshots
Release Date: 15 November 2007