You’re facing a long putt for par on the 17th hole with Tiger Woods clinging to a one stroke lead. You’ve been in this position before, but that doesn’t matter now. Or does it? Whether you play it safe or go for broke, Play with Confidence in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 08. The all-new Shot Confidence feature uses factors from your previous rounds - including club selection, lie, hole, and more - to determine your confidence heading into each shot. Play with the confidence of a pro as you battle the best golfers from the PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour on the most courses ever in your quest for the coveted FedEx Cup Championship.
* The all-new Shot Confidence feature uses factors from your previous rounds - including club selection, lie, hole, and more - to determine your confidence heading into each shot. * Build a golfer from the ground up in the most in-depth Career mode ever. Go from an inexperienced rookie to a crafty TOUR veteran on your way to becoming the world’s most dominant golfer. * Experience the all-new FedEx Cup championship format by playing a dream round at Westchester Country Club, TPC Boston, Cog Hill, and East Lake. * Featuring the greatest PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour pros, including Tiger Woods, John Daly, and Vijay Singh, plus Annika Sorenstam, Natalie Gulbis, Christie Kerr, and Morgan Pressel.
The most visible aspect of the Two Worlds gameplay is the freedom to change the world and shape the story within it. Other important features are unlimited character development and exciting, spectacular combat. The player is encouraged to experiment with the world, test the results of good and evil deeds and find the most satisfying way to deal with challenges. The gameplay has been designed to evoke the long-term outcomes that are important to the player and offer them the power to change their state. The rush of adrenaline accompanying frequent combat situations will ensure short-term, powerful motivation to continue the current session of play.
The game offers a unique opportunity to influence the game world - unseen, to this scale, in other Role Playing games. Freedom of choice (like freedom to join or betray various organizations) and the importance of every decision are the core mechanisms to evoke the sense of meaningful play.
Depending on the way that a problem is solved, the player gains or loses their reputation in certain organizations, various options are being closed or opened, quests are offered and new locations are unlocked. For example, a player must decide whether to help a city hold off the invasion of orcs or to secretly open the gates and let the invaders in. The latter decision will result in an onslaught and the take over of the city by the barbaric hordes. The next time the player visits this location, it will be populated and managed by orcs, unless the human army arrives and tries to liberate the city. The world lives its own life, but the player has the power to change it. The challenge lies in finding the right "strings" and skillfully "pulling" them.
* Offering a freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games. The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly -offering new and exciting challenges. * Strong, non-linear storyline. Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests. * Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights. The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences. * Free and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of "career changers". * Animals to be ridden on. Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts. * A choice of traps and snares are at the Player's disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible. * Huge variety of items to be found. Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect. * Wide range of beautifully rendered terrains: from high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design. * Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before. * Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities. * Up to 8 players in the multiplayer mode. * Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable. * Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible. * Support of Multi CPUs and Multicore CPUs, SLI and CrossFire Technology
CPU with 2 GHz 512 MB RAM Windows Vista or XP Graphics card with Shader 2.0 or higher DirectX compatible sound card DVD-Rom Keyboard, mouse
Sins of a Solar Empire represents the birth of the RT4X genre, seamlessly blending spectacular tactical combat with grand-scale space strategy. Players must conquer worlds, engage in diplomacy and trade with other civilizations, and use the resources at their disposal to enhance their economy, develop new technology and increase military power. They must then test their mettle on a 3D tactical battlefield, where their ships will fight it out in stunning visual glory.
* Explore the Epic Scale of a Dynamic Galaxy Explore and conquer neighboring planets and distant solar systems in a massively scaled, fully 3D galaxy featuring orbiting planets, clusters of asteroids, rare comets and radiant stars. * Customize and Improve Powerful Units As battle hardened capital ships advance in level, their core offensive and defensive systems are improved and their unique abilities are unlocked. Try out the devastating Raze Planet, the tactical Clairvoyance, and the hull ravaging Phase Missile Swarm. * Take on Multiple Roles Transition between the roles of emperor and fleet commander as you zoom-in seamlessly to direct a crucial battle while managing the rest of your empire effortlessly on the same screen. * Extensive Diplomatic and Economic Strategies Diplomatic and economic strategists can exercise a variety of options including forging and breaking alliances, trading resources, placing bounties on backstabbing ex-allies and over-powered tyrants, blockading enemy planets, establishing trade routes, and manipulating the commodities market.
In this game, you are the leader of Operation Wildcard, an undercover and elite squad of pilots secretly created by the American government. Your mission is to sabotage and destroy the Third Reich's evil plans to create a weapon of mass destruction. During this mission you and your team discover that the bad guys also have an elite team of their own. In an attempt to disarm the enemy, you engage in dramatic and movie-like spy missions in some of the world's most exotic locations using experimental weapons and flying never-before-seen prototype aircraft.
# Over-The-Top Action – Engage in 18 high-stakes missions where you will bomb bridges, steal secret weapons, destroy Zeppelins and more. # Fly Never Before Seen Aircraft – Pilot over 50 authentic planes and prototypes including the Gotha Go 229, DH Vampire F Mk 1, Me-163 "Komet", Meteor and many more. # Unusual Experimental Weapons Get the advantage in combat by using experimental WWII weapons including High Velocity Cannons (such as the German Mk 103), Self-Guided and TV-Guided missiles. # Exotic WWII Setting – Engage in epic battles in some of the world’s most captivating environments such as Cairo, the Himalayas, Moscow’s Red Square, Rome’s San Pietro’s Cathedral, the Swiss Alps, the Baltic Sea Coast and China. # Spectacular Realization – Discover fully rendered environments and 3D aircraft models designed for next-generation gaming. Experience improved depth of field, jaw-dropping cinematographic lightening and outstanding sound effects. # Fast Paced Multiplayer Action – Challenge up to 16 players in free-for-all, co-op and squad-based missions, including the all new Epic Battle and Capture the Flag modes.
Acclaimed action director John Woo presents Stranglehold, a stunning 3rd-person action adventure for PC. A spiritual sequel to Woo’s action masterpiece, Hard Boiled, Stranglehold redefines the action gaming experience, presenting acrobatic gunplay, thrilling cinematography, frenetic combat and incredible Massive Destructibility (Massive D). In Stranglehold, Chow Yun-Fat reprises his signature role as Woo's cult character Inspector Tequila, pitting gamers as a take no-prisoners cop waging a personal war with Hong Kong crime lords. Tequila’s loyalties to the force are tested when his ex-wife is kidnapped by the Russian mob in Chicago. Tequila struggles to balance his duty to uphold the law with doing what it takes to save his family.
* Play a John Woo directed action blockbuster: Stranglehold presents gamers with dual-wielding,stunt-laden gunplay combined with massive destructible environments, ensuring Stranglehold will be a true tour-de-force. The environmental interactivity and two-fisted gunplay of Stranglehold all come online, bringing the experience to a whole new level. * Experience Woo-style smooth-flowing cinematic gameplay: Send Tequila running up railings, swinging on chandeliers and leaping onto moving objects, all without interrupting Stranglehold's intense gun battles. * Hollywood-level production: Featuring the cinematic flare of acclaimed action director John Woo, Stranglehold will also benefit from Woo’s direction on storyline, camera placement and cutscenes. Starring international action-star Chow Yun-Fat as Inspector Tequila, Stranglehold's cast is also comprised of other A-list Hollywood talent. * Innovative physics engine: Stranglehold presents an unprecedented level of interactivity. With two huge areas to explore (Chicago and Hong Kong), the interactions will be infinite with each level offering massive amounts of John Woo's signature destruction. * robust gunplay: Stranglehold’s inventive combat camera and Tequila Time™ slow-motion system allow players to simultaneously aim and shoot at the current target while driving, providing for violent, kinetic authentic John Woo style vehicular battles. * Epic presentation: Using a highly modified version of Epic Games' Unreal 3.0 engine integrated with the Havok physics system, John Woo's Stranglehold will breathe new life into game environments and characters with stunning graphics, and present an ever-changing battleground depending on how players approach different scenarios.
Stranglehold PC Requirements
Windows XP SP2 / VISTA (Games for Windows compliant) Dual Core Processor 2 Giga of Ram Nvidia 7800 or higher / ATI x1300 or higher Disk space: 15 gigs
An ancient spirit has detected a mysterious dark power awakening in the peaceful world of Dazzleon. The balance between good and evil is threatened and the fate of Dazzleon rests in the hands of one young spirit. Entrusted with a mission of dire importance, you play the role of this spirit as it takes the form of a young girl named Luna. However, restoring peace to Dazzleon is not such a simple task as thwarting evil requires you to complete various quests and challenges, train your own pet, and command your pet in battle against rogue monsters unleashed by Luna’s wicked uncle, Matt.
- Many hours of exhilarating RPG-style gameplay for kids! - A detailed story that unfolds as you try to discover the truth behind the mysteries of Dazzleon! - Your very own pet to train, nurture, and command in battle! - Customise your character with a large selection of changeable outfits. - Help your neighbours and put your skills to the test with 7 unique mini-games as part of the adventure!
Premier Manager 08 will mark the 13th game in the established football management series and promises a host of improvements over previous versions such as all new character and facilities systems and a new set of analytical tools.
Playability has always been at the core of Premier Manager and will be enhanced by a refreshed user interface, which enables extremely simple navigation and will make Premier Manager 08 one of the most accessible management games on the market. A revamped character system will integrate with a vastly enhanced set of facilities, such as training centres, to deliver a new reward system that will see a club’s players and staff improve inline with the quality of the tools at their disposal.
The player database for Premier Manager 08 will be updated up to summer 2007 to give gamers the most up to date experience possible. Further improvements include wider user options for training sessions, injury diagnosis and rehabilitation and enhanced scouting with new discover and research capabilities.
* Analytical Tools * Players can now monitor player and staff performance over a given period of time by utilising the Premier Manager analytical toolset. * The ability to directly compare two players' skills and abilities will facilitate more informed decisions. * Character System * Every player and staff member now has their own persona, making man management more important than ever. * As the game progresses every character in the game gains experience points. These will be vital to a teams ultimate success or failure. * Training * Sessions are now broken down into four areas - goalkeeping, defence, midfield and attack - giving the player more control. * The new analytical tools let players preview the improvements a given training schedule will bring and then monitor the player and staff performance on the training ground as the season progresses. * Physio * The speed and quality of injury diagnosis and rehabilitation is not only dependent on the physio, but also the medical centre in which he works. Specialisation and good time management are essential. * Facilities * Facilities are integral to team and staff performance. A large level of choice allows managers to match the club's facilities to their style of play. * Specialisation in one area it will give a club a larger improvement in a given direction. But choices have to be made carefully. * Members of staff are intrinsically linked to their facilities and the better they both are, the more they can achieve. * Scouting * The scouts' new research and discover capability may well be the difference between signing the next big superstar or an over-paid bench warmer. * Scout can give information about a players suitability, skills and contract status. * Reward System * The more a club develops in terms of personnel, performance and infrastructure the more scope there is for further progression. * Incremental increases in skill levels will unlock task slots, stadiums and facilities.