Tom Clancy's HAWX
The setting is 2012. As the era of the nation-state draws quickly to a close, the rules of warfare evolve even more rapidly. More and more nations become increasingly dependent on Private Military Companies (PMCs) – elite mercenaries with a lax view of the law. The Reykjavik Accords further legitimize their existence by authorizing their right to serve in every aspect of military operations. There goes the neighborhood…
Tom Clancy’s HAWX lets you become an elite pilot of the future; it is an awe-inspiring game primed to revolutionize the way you think about combat in the sky. Cutting-edge technology, devastating firepower, and intense dogfights bestow this new title a deserving place in the prestigious Tom Clancy franchise.
* ENHANCED REALITY SYSTEM (E.R.S): E.R.S. is in-game technology that helps turn novice aviators into elite pilots of the future. The Enhanced Reality System is the backbone of your flight experience: radars and incoming missile detection, damage control system, tactical map and information relay, and weapons trajectory control. E.R.S. also allows you to issue orders to your squadron, making this system as iconic to Tom Clancy’s HAWX as the Cross-Com system is to Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter!
* DUAL GAMEPLAY: Want to ease into your flight missions and gain a level of comfort? Turn on the assistance mode and take full advantage of your E.R.S. Need to evade your enemy and execute advanced dog-fighting moves? Switch off the assistance mode and feel the adrenaline rushing through your veins as you play in stunning 3rd person views.
* INNOVATION IN MULTIPLAYER: For the first time ever in the Air Combat genre, experience the entire solo campaign in 4-player JUMP IN/JUMP OUT co-op mode. In PVP mode, challenge your friends in intense 8-player Team Deathmatch and find out who's the top gun.
* REALISM AND AUTHENTICITY: Take the throttle of over fifty of the world’s most famous aircrafts. Dogfight over real U.S. and international cities and landscapes. Tom Clancy’s HAWX utilizes the most advanced satellite mapping technology commercially available – so go supersonic with its authenticity and breathtaking graphics.
* DirectX 9.0 – compliant sound card
* Disk Drive : DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
* DirectX : DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
* Hard Drive Space : 7 GB
* Operating System : Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 1)
* Processor : Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz/ AMD Athlon XP 2000+ or higher
* RAM : 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista
* Video Card : 128 MB DirectX –compliant, Shader 2.0– enabled video card
Tom Clancy's HAWX Screenshots
Tom Clancy's HAWX Trailer