Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia
Four friends get together for a party while the parents are away, but somebody ... or something, is about to crash the party. In four-player melee action, you will fight off the monster invasion in this top-down action/shooting game. Customize and build your own weapons by grabbing parts from the house and town to create more powerful attack tools, and find rare parts to build some ultimate weapons. Jack abandoned vehicles and deck them out with weapons to ride through the terrain and take out creatures. Visit five locations, including the suburban town, the high school, and the "Shopping Maul." The use of the Ageia NovodeX Physics platform allows you to interact with the environments physics to give yourself an advantage, such as creating barrides or throwing large objects, while the visual system uses the advanced Unreal 3 Engine.
- 4-Player Cooperative Online Action. Mix local & online players as you try to survive the Monster's invasion. Each player character has unique items and affects how the story plays out.
- Aim in any direction, including up and down. Hordes of Monsters attack you from all sides, but you can also utilize quick dodge-moves to avoid them!
- Acquire Weapon Parts by defeating enemies and exploring your environments, and then use these parts to Build more powerful weapons and Upgrade the ones that you have. Carry these customized Weapons between games, and find rare Weapon Parts at the greater difficulty levels to build the Ultimate Weapons!
- Find abandoned Vehicles, outfit them with deadly weapons, and ride in them to overpower your foot-bound foes.
- Fight your way through 5 unique environments, such as "Suburban Nightmare", "High School Hell", and "The Shopping Maul", each with deranged Boss Monsters. Take back your turf from these evil fiends (and maybe impress your girlfiend while you're at it)!
- Monster Madness is designed specifically for the Ageia NovodeX Physics platform, including use of the PhysX PPU. Interact with the environments physics to give yourself an advantage, such as creating barrides or throwing large objects.
- Running on the Reality Engine, Monster Madness takes full advantage of the most advanced Shader Model 3.0 capabilities, including High Dynamic Range Rendering and fully dynamically lit & shadowed worlds.
Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia Trailer
Release Date: 12 June 2007