History Channel Great Battles of Rome
'THE HISTORY CHANNEL Great Battles of Rome' is role-playing and real time strategy gaming blended with top quality TV footage from The History Channel(R) to create a truly immersive game. The game starts from the formation of Rome and runs through to the crowning of August and lets you fight every great battle of Rome along the way! Your men travel with you on this journey and we treat each squad like a character in a role-playing game as you can customize their skills and appearance. Also available on PSP and PS2.
* Developed simultaneously for Playstation2, PSP and PC.
* Highlights 14 Roman Campaigns and more than 100 of the most significant battles of the Roman Empire.
* 50 minutes of captivating program footage from The History Channel(R).
* Unique soundtrack and voice talents narrate the story of Marcus Aurelius.
* 3 difficulty levels.
* More than 20 troop types.
* Unique and intuitive user interface for PSP (PlayStationPortable) and Playstation2.
* Game controls allow command of up to 20 squads simultaneously.
* Customizable troops and battle conditions.
* Innovative combat model specially adapted for PSP and Playstation2.
* Incorporating special visual effects and advanced levels of detail including night battles.
* Realistic battlefield conditions and terrain effect the underlying complex battle engine.
* Easy to learn, hard to master.
* Multiplayer capability on LAN.
PC Minimum Spec
Pentium IV 1GHz or Athlon 1GHz
DVD ROM Drive
256 MB RAM
1 GB Hard Drive Space
64Mb DirectX Compatible 3D Graphics Card
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
DirectX 9.0c or higher
Release Date: 01 June 2007