Europa Universalis III Napoleon's Ambition
Europa Universalis III delves deeply into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy. This already classic PC Strategy title is characterized by immense depth and historical content that charge its challenging gameplay with incredible replayability value. Editor Choice awards given to Europa Universalis III include IGN, GamePro, 1UP and Games for Windows magazine.
The expansion Napoleon's Ambition takes the award winning Europa Universalis III all the way into the French Revolution and the Napoleonic era in.
* Expanded Timeline to 1820: The expanded timeline to 1820, will encompass the wars of the French Revolution and Napoleon. New leaders, rulers, advisor wars, countries and national ideas have been added as well as dozens of new units to give more tactical choices.
* Historical Options: For those gamers looking for an even stronger historical experience, this option is the one. In addition to hundreds of new events, players will be able to see their rulers, leaders and advisors appear on the accurate historical dates.
* Improved Interface: A new added map mode for trade displaying all goods will be produced in each respective province, including its value.This means more pages for the ledger including information about colonies and leaders, and several improvements to the interface.
* More Gameplay Options offer more Strategies: Now you can emulate Peter "the Great" and create an all-new capital for your nation. Influence trade in your nation, add centres of trade to bring more wealth into your nation, or remove them to focus trade on a few valuable trading centres.Conquer Europe as Napoleon and dismantle the Holy Roman Empire.
* Enchanced Trading System: An all-new system to auto send merchants will allow players to choose the trading centres they most want to focus on, and the game will take care of the rest. This system also includes a new rule for trade overseas. The only way players will be able to access markets is to use war or diplomacy to allow merchants in. Get there first and reap the profits!
* Additional options: More options have been added to customise your EU3 experience. Players will now have options for "No Inflation", "Free Colonisation", "AI Aggressiveness" and many more.
* 1.9GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent with 512MB RAM
* (1.0GB RAM is highly recommended)
* 128MB Video Card with Hardware T&L and support for Pixelshader 2.0 or better
* DirectX7 compatible sound card
* CD-ROM drive
* Windows-compatible mouse; Mouse with scroll wheel highly recommended
* At least 1GB of free hard drive space to accommodate game files and saved games. This does not include any space used by the Windows® swap file.
* High-speed Modem connection is required for multiplayer games
* Windows® 2000 (with Service pack 1 or higher) or Windows® XP (Home/Professional/Media Edition) with Service Pack 2
Europa Universalis III Screenshots
Europa Universalis III Trailer
Release Date: 22 August 2007