Escape from Paradise City
Escape from Paradise City drops players into a dystopian world that combines a dark underworld and elements of the supernatural. In the game, the player is required to infiltrate the gangs of Paradise City on behalf of a powerful government agency that, despite its influence, has been unable to introduce even a glimmer of law and order to this horribly corrupt city. In an intertwining chapter-driven story, the player takes turns controlling one of three gritty characters that, for their own reasons, have “volunteered” to get to the bottom of the mystery behind the controlling crime syndicate’s power.
- An explosive mix between RPG, management and Real-Time Strategy in a contemporary living breathing city, fully animated in 3D, in an atmosphere that combines the underworld and the fantastic.
- Choose between 3 characters for the single-player campaign with their own profile and skills to develop.
- Two game views: the first that gets as close to the action as possible, and the second that provides a strategic overview to manage the character’s various territories most effectively.
- Discover an advanced character development system, a combat system based on skills, but above all, experience the real feeling of ruling over an entire city!
- Huge variety in the missions that will allow player to win XP, money, unique items and weapons.
- An extensive character development system with over 50 different skills to use in real time.
- Benefit from new skills, items and weapons for your characters by gaining control of new districts.
- Challenge your friends during fierce games through exciting multiplayer modes (up to 8 players).
Escape from Paradise City Demo
Escape from Paradise City Screenshots
Escape from Paradise City Trailer
Release Date: 24 October 2007