Combining the depth of traditional RPGs with the frenetic, visceral feel of first-person shooters, Hellgate: London offers infinite replayability with dynamically created levels, monsters, items and events that gives each player their own unique hack-and-slash experience.
A post-apocalyptic London has been overrun by hordes of terrifying demons, leaving the city desolate and scorched by hellfire. Those who were unlucky enough to survive now gather in the only sanctuary left, the Underground, banding together in order to gain a foothold against the minions of darkness and ultimately save the bloodline of humanity.
It is no surprise that these sole survivors come from three of society’s most elite factions, each of whom are masters of a robust number of skills and weapons essential to demon-thrashing.
* A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON RPGS Combining the depth and customizability of Role-Playing Games with the immersive experience of a first-person perspective, gameplay is fast-paced without requiring lightning-fast FPS reflexes, making it accessible to a broad audience of RPG fans.
* UNIQUE AND APPEALING WORLD EXPERIENCE the ominous setting of post-apocalyptic London. From ancient ruins buried beneath city streets to shattered cathedrals to the last remnants of humanity bunkered in the Underground, the boundary between fact and myth are blurred as a few glorious heroes fight for their very souls.
* CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTER CLASSES Fight against the demons of the underworld as one of several unique character classes. Like the Templar, each class has a unique visual and game play style based on their particular history and heritage. Randomly generated and modifiable items ensure that heroes are distinct and individualized.
* HELL ON EARTH Battle against a wide variety of demonic enemies, each with their own unique attributes, abilities, and vulnerabilities.
* INFINITE REPLAYABILITY With dynamically- generated levels, massive quantities of randomly created items, chance events and story- driven quests, no two gaming experiences are ever the same.
* SINGLE-PLAYER AND ONLINE MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT While Hellgate: London stands on its own as a single-player game, it also provides a compelling cooperative multiplayer experience through a dedicated online gaming destination. By creating unique and individualized game play “instances” within a vast online community, gamers get all the best parts of traditional massive multiplayer games without the common downsides.
CPU: Pentium IV 1.8 GHz or comparable AMD (2.4 GHz for Windows Vista)
MAIN: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB for Windows Vista)
HARD: 6 GB of hard drive space
3 D VIDEO: 100% Direct X 9.0c / 10 compatible, 128 MB RAM Pixel Shaders 2.0, GeForce 6200 / ATI Radeon 9200 or better
SOUND: 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible
INTERNET-MULTIPLAYER: Broadband Connection
DVD-ROM: 8x drive
OS: Windows XP with SP2 / Vista
Hellgate: London Screenshots
Hellgate: London Trailer
Release Date: 31 October 2007