Packed with tons of fast-paced, adrenaline-fueled single player and multiplayer levels of mayhem, Painkiller: Overdose brings with it 6 innovative new demonic weapons, mind-bending physics, lightning-fast multiplayer maps, over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell and gigantic end bosses that will blow your mind!
* A Prequel to the eventual Sequel bridges the storyline and ties up wandering ends.
* Overdose introduces a new character and storyline that examines the repercussions of Daniel defeating Lucifer in the original Painkiller!
* 16 NEW levels of fast-paced pain-killing action!
* 6 New Daemonic weapons grant the powers of a demi-god to souls awaiting damnation everywhere!
* Crafted and designed completely by Mindware Studios; long-time advocates and fans of the game.
* A reshuffled Tarot deck infuses Belial with new powers and devastating combinations.
* An innovative direction in the Painkiller universe!
* Over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell
* New End Bosses of colossal statures standing guard over Hell's crumbling domain and the entrances to the other realms!
* A revitalized commitment to multiplayer introduces a series of stats tracking features and game server options intended to revamp the multiplayer experience.
* Multiplayer compatibility with original Painkiller multiplayer maps and game modes!
Painkiller: Overdose Screenshots
Painkiller: Overdose Trailer
Release Date: 23 October 2007