Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin
This new Sherlock Holmes game sends players to 19th Century London where Arsène Lupin, a young French burglar with an impressive track record, has just challenged Scotland Yard and the most famous of detectives - Sherlock Holmes. Lupin has announced that he plans to rob the capital of five objects of immense value over the course of five days. The objects are housed in highly prestigious locations such as the National Gallery, the British Museum, the Tower of London and even Buckingham Palace! Sherlock Holmes will have to muster all his courage and ingenuity to save England from terrible humiliation.
As was so brilliantly achieved in The Awakened, this new adventure offers gamers tremendous freedom and an even stronger sense of involvement through real-time 3D. The game invites you to visit 19th century London in all its splendor and to travel through superb decors which have been faithfully reproduced with the game's 3D engine. With famous places and some of the most prestigious landmarks as your playing field, it is as if you are on your own guided tour of one of Europe's most fabulous cities. If the pace of the adventure and its many surprises leaves you breathless, take a break and enjoy looking at the hundreds of works of art, all faithfully reproduced in their real locations.
- A battle of wits between two of the greatest characters in popular literature: the world's most famous detective pitted against the greatest thief.
- The most famous monuments in London become the setting of your investigation, hundreds of works of art have been faithfully reproduced for you to admire along the way.
- Interact with more than 40 distinct characters to make progress in your investigation.
- Play the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his faithful companion Dr Watson in turn.
- Use and combine more than 100 objects and uncover hundreds of clues and documents to lead the investigation to its conclusion.
- Use the latest real-time 3D technology for total immersion in thrilling environments.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium® III 1.3 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics card: 64 MB DirectX 9 compatible
- Sound card: DirectX 9 compatible
- DVD-ROM: DVD 4x speed
- Hard disk space: 3 GB
Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin Screenshots
Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin Trailer
Release Date: 2007