the first time, play as the Orc faction and recruit heroes, build armies and manage cities as you explore and conquer legendary lands. Use tactics, skills and magic to outsmart fantasy armies while developing your heroes and unveiling the dark plot that threatens to tear the world of Ashan apart.
Heroes of Might & Magic® V: Tribes of the East chronicles the final chapter in the epic struggle that began with the interrupted wedding of Queen Isabel. Players will follow the steps of the Necrolord Arantir as he uncovers the prophecy of the Dark Messiah of Might and Magic(TM) and exposes the Demon Sovereign's conspiracy.
* New Orc Faction: First made famous in Dark Messiah of Might & Magic(TM), the brutal Orc faction now comes to the Heroes series. Savage, fiercely proud, and resolutely independent, the Orcs put the "might” in Might & Magic. This faction's troops include Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops, and the famed Pao Kais. * New Campaign: Experience the dramatic conclusion of the usurper Biara's reign. Discovering the demonic influence that corrupts the Haven knights, the savage clans of the Orcs will take up arms to eradicate the Inferno threat. Characters from Dark Messiah of Might & Magic(TM) will also appear to bring an unexpected twist to this multi-layered plot. In addition, tribes of the East will also feature 10 multiplayer and five single-player maps. * New Upgrade Level: Every creature in the Heroes® V universe will get an alternative upgrade level, increasing the total number of creatures in the Heroes of Might & Magic® V line to over 170! These powerful new abilities are sure to become an integral part of your combat tactics. * Extra Content: Expand your arsenal and gameplay with new spells, artifacts, buildings and innovative features such as the combo-based Artifact Power Link and Battle Rage, the unique racial ability of the Orcs. * Standalone Product: In order to allow both fans and newcomers to enjoy this dramatic conclusion to the Heroes® V experience, Tribes of the East will be a standalone product – no previous Heroes game installations will be required to play.
If the previous FPS game offering didn’t float your boat (it should!) then how about an RTS? Not just any RTS mind, a bloody good one. Company of Heroes is an excellent RTS that still manages to stay fresh and unique even though its set in WWII which is a time period that’s being flogged by games developers at the moment. Today the official expansion pack for Company of Heroes called Opposing fronts has been made available to you by the jokers at group PROCYON. This new expansion pack mainly brings into play two new factions the British 2nd Army and the German Panzer Elite each with their own new campaign. This means lots of new weapons, vehicles and tactics for you to get your teeth into.
In typical fashion for this group the NFO doesn’t really include much information except for how to install and play (at least there is none of their typical normal ramblings) which is a little annoying as i think they have left out a few steps. Mount the image in Damon Tools as stated in the NFO and then grab the YASU tool (google it) and activate it. You might need to additionally block the game or disconnect from the internet. That should trick the copy protection into starting Opposing Fronts.
I have also read in a few places that this is standalone expansion pack which would mean that it can be played without having the original Company of Heroes installed. However i can not confirm this. The mulitplayer will also NOT work with the key provided so if you want this feature you need to buy a legit copy. If you are not familiar with game scene groups PROCYON are a CLONE group meaning that their releases require additional programs to get working (in most cases Daemon Tools). A fully cracked release should follow soon to lay the smack down on the SecuROM prot. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that RELOADED will crack it. Let’s wait and see. . Anyway you can download and enjoy this PROCYON release and when the cracked version comes you can simply leech the crack instead of downloading the whole image again. Have fun soliders!
BTW i find it a little strange the game publishers would include copy protection scheme for this add on when the original game had no copy protection at all! Weirdo’s…
Update: Some are reporting that you need a real online account to get this working. I’m not to sure. I would suggest you wait until it has been confirmed or denied that you can actually play this release or hold tight for another version.
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts is the next chapter in the critically acclaimed Company of Heroes series. Players take command of the German Panzer Elite as they struggle against the might of Operation Market Garden, or lead the British 2nd Army in the vicious battle for Caen, France. This standalone title features two unique armies with full length campaigns, new multiplayer modes, Microsoft DirectX® 10 support, mission persistence, improved vehicle and soldier AI, enhanced physics, and a dynamic weather system. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts is fully compatible with Company of Heroes, allowing players to wage war with four unique armies.
* 2 New Armies: Opposing Fronts introduces 2 new armies to the battlefields of Company of Heroes. Command the dogged British 2nd Army or take charge of the pride of the Werhmacht, the Panzer Elite. Each army introduces a new play style and explosive new abilities! * Two Full Single Player Campaigns: Play as the Germans! Fight for the Liberation of Caen as the British. Repel the largest Airborne operation in history as the Panzer Elite during Operation Market Garden. For the first time, players get to play as the Germans in Single-Player! * Multiplayer-Compatible with Company of Heroes! Opposing Fronts takes the battle online with full-multiplayer compatibility with the original Company of Heroes for a total of four unique armies. * Company of Heroes Evolved: Pushing Real Time Strategy further with single-player mission persistence, dynamic weather and lighting that directly affects combat. New vehicle path finding, meta-formations, AI and physics enhancements, and new MP modes such as objective-based missions make Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts the most exciting RTS game ever!
* Windows® XP or Vista. * SSE capable processor, 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent. 512 MB RAM. * DirectX 9.0c compatible * 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers. * DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card. * DVD-ROM drive. Keyboard, Mouse. 6.5 GB of uncompressed free hard drive space (Recommend additional 1 gigabyte of free space after installation). * 1 GB RAM required for Multiplayer and Skirmish.
Download Company of Heroes Demo http://www.fileplanet.com/167354/160000/fileinfo/Company-of-Heroes-Demo
Unlimited Manpower, Munitions, Fuel, Command Points; Instant Build, Remove Population Cap. All cheats affect the PLAYER ONLY, not the enemy. Made exclusively for Cheat Happens. Written for the original (unpatched) version of the game. May not work with all versions. Read coh.txt file with Notepad for important instructions on using the trainer.
"Age of Pirates: Captain Blood" is a pirate action game. The player is supposed to assume the role of brave and noble pirate captain, Peter Blood, and follow his intriguing and amazing adventures in 1685 on the Spanish Main. The game is based on the story of the novel "Captain Blood" from Rafael Sabatini: His Odyssey where an English surgeon was framed and condemned a penal servitude on Barbados. Passing through hard times he got a chance to become a pirate and used it to escape from the tropical plantation hell. Soon the Caribbean was that ablaze by his deeds and exploits. "Age of Pirates: Captain Blood" gives the gamer the extraordinary chance to live the life of the most eccentric pirate from the famous novel of Rafael Sabatini. Follow the pirate star in an amazing quest for gold, glory and love.
* Classic, original pirate story based on the book by 19th century author Raffael Sabatini, presented by numerous in-game cut-scenes * Two game modes – control your ship on the ocean and the character on land * Manifold mission game play enriched with subtasks and mini-games * Massive melee battles influenced by players actions * Multiple combos and attacks using a great variety of blades and firearms * Ship upgrades and new fighting techniques obtained for impressive gaming experience * Dynamic cameras switching between 1st person and 3rd person view * Ability to control cannons and gunnery manually
Blackbeard's Revenge is an arcade action game on the high seas. Successful pirates are rewarded with money and resources which are looted from defeated enemies' sunken ships. From your island base you can use these resources and treasure to build better ships, weapons and cannon balls to turn the tides in your favor for future battles. If you're lucky enough to obtain an enemy ships' design plans you can build faster ships with better armor and equip them with more powerful cannons.
Features of Blackbeard’s Revenge include:
* 35 Single player missions * Fierce naval battles * 4 Buildable ships * Night, day, and weather effects * Multiplayer LAN & internet play * Weapons and ships upgrades
* Win 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista * Celeron 800 MHz or Faster * 256 MB Ram or More * Video Card with 32 MB or More * DirectX 8 Compatible Sound Card * DirectX 9.0 Minimum
BMW M3 Challenge takes the thrill of driving to new heights. BMW M3 Challenge, which is the official game to BMW´s all-new M3 Coupé, features the original high detailed BMW M3 in all its available exterior colours and the original Nurburgring GP-track in a hyper realistic racing world. BMW M3 Challenge will allow you to experience the new BMW M3 Coupé right there where it was born and developed - on the race track.
* Stunning simulation of the all new BMW M3 Coupé o Choose from 4 different driving perspectives: Cockpit, Bonnet, Bumper and Chase-Cam * Configure your own M3 Coupé by selecting the colour and the rims. * 4 game modes, including: o Test Drive o Time Trial including ghost car o Race Weekend with up to 15 AI-drivers and three difficulty levels o Multiplayer Race with up to 15 human opponents via internet and LAN * Original Nurburgring Grand-Prix track and “Sprint” short-bound. * Replay-function
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP (32/64bit), Vista (32/64bit) - Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible - Memory: 512 MB RAM - Hard Drive: 500 MB free space - 3D Accelerator: DirectX 8.1 compatible graphics card with 64 MB memory - Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible - Input: Keyboard and Mouse - DirectX Version: 9.0c
Blitzkrieg 2: Liberation is an RTS historical PC game, developed by Nival Interactive and published by Ascaron Entertainment. The latter is also in charge of distributing the game, occurring on the 28th of September, this year. The PC only title has been rated 12+ by the PEGI rating system. Now that we're getting closer to the game's launch, the publisher has revealed some more information about the game. Check out what "strategy" really means in Blitzkrieg 2: Liberation!
Blitzkrieg 2: Liberation comes with a tremendous focus on new strategic opportunities, global war and gritty realism of WWII battles, the official report informs. On the side of Soviet Armed Forces, US Army or German Wehrmacht you plan entire operations and lead your men into fierce action, choose reinforcements and use a wide range of new weapons in three full-blown campaigns that span the globe. A new graphics engine and significant advances over the original game place you in control of the most dramatic and bloody conflict of the past century.
And here's how you need to play. According to the report, gamers have to decide what missions to fight, accumulate and call in any type of reinforcements, capture train stations or airfields to receive more troops by rail, or secure air supremacy during the entire operation. Also, you will need to accomplish tactical objectives and missions to support your war efforts at a strategic level and ensure your combat efficiency in the decisive battles. Promote and assign commanders to combat units to expand your tactical advantage with over 50 unique skills and real-life abilities. Order engineers to plant TNT charges and blast passing enemy units, use linked grenades for extra damage, suppress infantry with flak fire and master other new combat techniques introduced in Blitzkrieg II.
• Plan your actions strategically, choose what missions to fight, what reinforcements to secure. • Control of over 250 authentic WWII units and 60 types of infantry. • Open new tactics and abilities as units grow in experience. • Use structures and terrain for cover, destroy everything in your path, fight day and night under any climatic conditions on the ground, sea and in the air! • Experience intense WWII battles in a stunning full 3D interactive environment, thanks to the advanced Enigma Engine with true Line Of Sight and Line of Fire systems. • Step, if you dare, into the fury of multiplayer action with match-making and auto-rating support at the special dedicated server. • Create war the way you want it with the versatile Map and Mod editor
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, DirectX 9.0 * 1.5 GHz Pentium III / Athlon * 320 MB RAM * 64 MB videocard GeForce 3 / Radeon 8500 * 2 GB hard disk space
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, DirectX 9.0 * 2,4 GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon * 512 MB RAM * 128 MB videocard GeForce 4 / Radeon 9600 * Dolby Surround 5.1 * 2 GB hard disk space