Black College Football experience
* Top-Notch Graphics - For the first time ever in a football title, BCFx utilizes the Unreal 3.0 engine for state of the art graphics and animation.
* Nerjyzed - There's that time when your senses are heightened. You block out everything, but what matters. You forget your insecurities, your fears and the limits of nature. Run faster. Feel stronger. Smile with fierce determination as you realize the machine you have become. You are Nerjyzed and the crowd is going wild.
* Rag Doll Physics - Tackling takes on a new level of brutality and authenticity with the innovative use of rag doll physics.
* Interactive Halftime Battle of the Bands - You need a break from that first half, but there's no time to rest. A game is on the line and it's up to you to lead the band. You step into the boots of the drum major as the crowd anxiously awaits your high stepping entrance. The routine plays through your mind -the cues, the notes. It's a complexity you feel at home with and you wouldn't trade it for a thing. You take the stage, knowing the momentum of the game is in your hands now. Out perform. Out awe. And you just might give your team the boost it needs to walk away with the win. Groundbreaking music, combining original recordings with fight songs performed by the actual bands of each school and actual routines, come together to provide a truly authentic and exciting experience.
* Music - Think you know sports games? You haven't heard anything yet. BCFx combines original recordings with fight songs played by the actual school bands. After the game, enjoy more music from the bands in the 5th Quarter or head over to the jukebox to hear and download music from our constantly updated track list.
* Momentum - Your team has the makings of a nice drive as it becomes imbued with the energy from the crowd and the sounds of the band. Things seem to come a bit easier as the ever-swinging momentum is in your favor …for now.
* And Much More - 40 officially licensed teams, play by play and commentary by Jonathan Coachman and Donal Ware.
Required System for BCFx:
Processor: Pentium 4 - 2.4 GHz
System memory: 1 GB RAM
Video: DirectX 9.0c compliant, 256 MB RAM
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB or more
DVD ROM drive
Recommended System for BCFx:
Processor: Core 2 Duo processor
System memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive Space: 12 GB or more
DVD ROM drive
Video: DirectX 9.0c compliant, 512 MB RAM
Release Date: 23 November 2007