House of the Dead: Overkill
- Pulp funk horror Zombie cool at its finest as one of the most popular shooter classics returns injected with a whole new retro b-movie look.
- An utterly in-your-face zombie-dismembering blast Non-stop light-gun shooting action on the Wii as you blow apart zombies for high-score thrills.
- Gripping co-op action on the Wii Grab a friend and play the game as intended in your own buddy action movie as two of the coolest characters in video gaming.
- Use ?Slow-Mofo Time? to make the perfect head-popping shot and ?Evil Eye? to spot moments of opportunity that?ll send the whole environment up in flames.
- Lightning quick Wii Remote reactions Get knee-deep in the dead with motion-sensitive Wii controls. Pump your shotgun, slam a fresh mag home in that 9-mil and work your lever-action rifle.
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL charges you with mowing down waves of infected, blood-thirsty zombies in a last-ditch effort to survive and uncover the horrific truth behind the origins of the House of the Dead. Survival horror as its never been seen before, The House of the Dead: OVERKILL is a pulp-style take on the best selling, classic SEGA light-gun shooter series. Back when the famous Agent G was fresh out of the academy, he teamed up with hard-boiled bad-ass Agent Washington to investigate stories of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana. Little did they know what blood-soaked mutant horror awaited them in the streets and swamps of Bayou City.