Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video games from Disney Interactive Studios invite players to "live and die by the sword" as they venture to the worlds of the films and beyond while playing as Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. The game is inspired by the events and locations of the upcoming film, "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End", and last year's blockbuster film "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest".
While providing action that is distinctive of the franchise, the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video games will feature gameplay that takes advantage of each platform. The "next-generation" console games have innovative dueling controls as well as special moves used to outwit and defeat enemies. In addition, the Wii version takes advantage of the Wii Remote for swinging and thrusting motions that are similar to fighting with a sword.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Special Features:
# • Notoriety –
• Jack's fame as a pirate increases as he strikes fear and admiration into the hearts of his pirate brethren
# Control Captain Jack Sparrow –
• Take advantage of situations as Jack would, playing to his unique character, wit and guile
# Intelligent Swordplay –
• Adaptive swashbuckling with intense dueling and acrobatic interaction requiring flamboyant creativity
# Optimal controls –
• The fixed camera lets players focus on learning new combos and special moves, giving players the ideal angle for taking out opponents
# Exhaustive Unlockables –
• New moves, secret characters, inventory items, weapons and secret locations
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Game Trailer
Release Date: 22 May 2007