Destination Treasure Island
Four years have passed since the end of the adventure recounted in Robert Louis Stevenson’s novel. Jim Hawkins has become an upstanding adventurous young man, attentive to those around him. Imagine his surprise when, one morning, he sees a parrot entering his bedroom window: none other than Captain Flint, Long John’s own companion. The bird brings him a message from his master. In the message the old pirate announces that he has buried a marvelous treasure on the secret isle where he retired: Emerald Island. Jim is going to have to hurry though. Pirates, old enemies of Long John, are on his trail.
* A thrilling quest: Set out in search of the incredible treasure, but beware as your journey will be treacherous.
* The sequel to R.L. Stevenson’s adventure: A tale that has fascinated millions of readers for years!
* Ubiquitous danger: Take on merciless pirates, well known for their lack of pity and their lust for gold.
* A treasure trail: Danger at every turn, to keep you in suspense for hours.
* A varied, exotic environment: Highly colored and detailed graphics to give you a real taste for travel.
* An innovative game system: An interactive inventory using object combinations and a new system of knot puzzles.
* Dozens of fascinating enigmas: Resolve them or never reach the treasure.
64 MB DirectX 9 video card
DirectX 9 sound card
800 MHz AMD/Intel
128 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 1.2 GB available
16x CD-ROM drive
Keyboard, Mouse and Speakers
Destination Treasure Island Screenshots
Destination Treasure Island Trailre
Release Date: 21 August 2007