Pacific Storm: Allies
Man your battle stations! Dazzlingly recreating World War II’s most heated battles, long-awaited add-on Pacific Storm: Allies expands upon the success of internationally best-selling predecessor Pacific Storm to deliver an unforgettable mix of real-time strategy and blistering arcade combat.
* Pacific Storm: Allies offers completely new experiences for those who played and liked Pacific Storm and the most intense hours of gameplay for those who didn’t play the original game.
* Brand new units and technology to develop based on historical archives.
* The perfect mix of genres remains on this standalone better than ever. Develop weaponry to improve your units, move your fleet and deploy it in the battlefield and send them to the combat as a general or become a pilot and control one of the planes or ships.
* Every scenario, map, and element has been created based on historical archives. Those who love the history will find in this game the most effective way to enjoy with it.
* CPU/Processor Pentium 4 2000Mhz/Athlon XP 2000+ Pentium 4 3000MHz/AMD Athlon 64 3000+
* Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900/ATI Radeon 9800, 128MB NVIDIA GeForce 7600/Radeon X1600, 256MB
* RAM 512MB 1024MB
* Hard Drive 4.0 GB 4.0 GB
* Sound Card DirectX compatible DirectX compatible
* Operating System Windows 2000/XP SP2/Vista Windows 2000/XP SP2/Vista
* DirectX 9.0c 9.0c
* CD/DVD-ROM 12x or better 12x or better
Additional Info * Integrated/onboard graphic cards/controllers such as Intel (e.g.: 82810 / 82845 / 82852 / 82855GM&GME / 82945G / 845G / 852 / 855 / 865G / 910GML / 915GM / 945GM / 965), ATI Radeon Xpress 200M series, VIA/S3G Unichrome IGP (and other models), and the SIS (all scale) will NOT run this game.
Pacific Storm: Allies Demo
Pacific Storm: Allies Screenshots
Pacific Storm: Allies Trailer
Release Date: 21 January 2008