PSU: Ambition Illuminus
Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus allows gamers to experience an even richer and more varied Phantasy Star experience. Players will explore exciting new levels, such as the Ruins of Old Rozenom City and the subterranean Granigs Mines, where they will encounter new and more powerful enemy types and bosses, and master additional versatile class types.
- Expanded character customization. Players get many more options to customize facial features, hair styles, body types, color palette, and clothing options.
- Enriched player-to-player interaction. New lobbies, including the Casino Voloyal which features games like roulette and slots, provide more social experiences for players.
- New weapons, combat abilities and classes heighten the intensity of real-time battles. With additional weapons types and new special fighting abilities, such as SUV-weapons, Photon Arts, and all new classes, players will have more ways to expand or specialize the character's role within the Universe.
- New levels, enemies and bosses. With new areas to explore, such as the ruins of Old Rozenom City and the Granigs Mine, and new enemy types including new bosses, players face brand new challenges in all-new environments.
- The user’s personal avatar is the star. In Phantasy Star Universe, players experienced the Universe through the eyes of Ethan Waber. Now they navigate the missions using their own customized avatar, working to restore peace in the Gurhal System.
Operating System: Windows 2000 (Later than SP4)/ Windows XP (Later than SP2) / Windows Vista
Processor: Higher than Pentium 4 1.6GHz (Pentium 4 2.6GHz Recommended)
Memory: Higher than 256MB (512MB Recommended) * 1GB required in Vista environment
Disk Space: At least 9.0GB
Graphics Card: Direct 3D support, Over 64MB VRAM (128MB Recommended)
Direct X: Version 9.0c (Included)
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM drive required
Internet connection: 256kbs or better
PSU: Ambition Illuminus Screenshots
PSU: Ambition Illuminus Trailer
Release Date: 20 November 2007