Arena Wars Reloaded brings back fast-paced RTS action with modern graphics technology. Three screenshots from the action-packed strategy game show first impressions from the current alpha build.
All units and buildings for Arena Wars Reloaded were redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up. Models with up to ten times the polygon count and modern shader effects make the game a graphical highlight in the RTS genre. Elaborate normal mapping of all units, buildings and terrain guarantees for detailed battles and realistic mayhem. The new screens also show off the new terrain shader effects and postscreen shaders.
Arena Wars Reloaded offers a unique combination of action and strategy in its fastpaced RTS battles: New graphics, a wealth of new features, proven balancing and many innovative ideas will once again attract fans of accessible strategy gaming.
In Attack on Pearl Harbor, players can sign up for either side as they are offered the role of daring US gunner turned pilot Douglas Knox or Japanese ace Zenji Yamada. History's yours to shape: Either nation can win the war depending on your actions as players battle for supremacy behind the cockpits of some of the most prolific fighters, bombers and torpedo-bearing aircraft of the WWII Pacific Theater. Playable planes include Japan's Mitsubishi A6M "Zero", the D3A1 Aichi "Val" and the B5N Nakajima "Kate" as well as America's Chance Vought F4U Corsair, the Douglas SBD Dauntless and the Grumman TBM Avenger.
Attack on Pearl Harbor features four campaigns, plus a "quick play" dogfight game mode. In addition to the initial Japanese attack on Hawaii, the game also offers a host of famed and challenging scenarios such as the Battle of Midway, Iwo Jima, Burma and Manila. Each campaign spans several months during 1941-1945, offering an exciting and varied selection of missions each 30-day period.
- Intuitive Controls - Pick up and play the game via a simple, straightforward control scheme that'll have anyone flying in seconds. - Jaw-Dropping Graphics - Widescreen gaming support coupled with dazzling special effects provides a beautifully rendered backdrop of the Pacific. - Choose Your Side - Play as the dashing Douglas Knox of the USAAF or fighter pilot Zenji Yamada of the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service. - Riveting Action - Take off from the deck of an aircraft carrier in the most prolific fighters, bombers and torpedo-bearing aircraft of the WWII Pacific Theatre! - Historical Campaigns - Fight the selfsame battles that determined the outcome of the war, from Pearl Harbor to Iwo Jima!
Based on Hasbro’s TRANSFORMERS property and upcoming live-action feature film from DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures due out on July 27th, TRANSFORMERS: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS. Players will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.
- Protect Or Destroy The Earth – As the TRANSFORMERS robot’s war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the AUTOBOTS in protecting our planet or to join the DECEPTICONS in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players’ hands. - MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE – Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players’ combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters’ dual forms. - The World Is Your Playground – Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment. - Freedom of Choice – An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe when they choose to play as OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, IRONHIDE, STARSCREAM, BUMBLEBEE and more. - Variety of Combat – For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each TRANSFORMERS robot’s character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game’s ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar. - PlayStation Portable Features – The PSP version features 20 playable AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS, from both the live-action film and previous generations, that battle through an enhanced version of the film’s storyline. Players can customize their character by choosing more than 10 different weapon types in both single and Ad Hoc multiplayer gameplay.
Train, play, and care for your cats and dogs, and count on many unexpected twists and turns in this easy-to-play, laptop-friendly version of The Sims.
The Sims Pet Stories features two great ways to play. n the new and engaging directed Story mode, you take on a variety of challenges as you compete for 1st place in a local pet show and learn to tame a variety of pet personalities. You even unlock rewards along the way as you achieve set goals. In open-ended Classic mode, you create your Sims and their pets, design their homes, and teach your pets tricks. You decide how their stories unfold.
Windows XP 1.8 Ghz processor 256 MB RAM Desktop, 512 MB RAM Laptop At least 2.7 GB of hard drive space Onboard video card of the following supported cards DVD-ROM drive Audio Output Windows Vista Home Basic 1.8 Ghz processor 1 GB RAM At least 2.7 GB of hard drive space 20 GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of available space Support for DirectX 9 graphics and 32 MB of graphics memory DVD-ROM drive Audio Output Windows Vista Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
Recommended system requirements
1.8 Ghz processor 1 GB RAM At least 2.7 GB of hard drive space 40 GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of available space Support for DirectX 9 graphics with: WDDM Driver 128 MB of graphics memory (minimum) Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware 32 bits per pixel DVD-ROM drive Audio Output The Sims™ Pet Stories requires 220 Megs of additional save game space for each user that loads the game. Make sure you have at least 220 Megs free on the drive that holds your "My Documents" files before starting The Sims™ Pet Stories for the first time.
Many years ago, a dimensional portal to the Outer Worlds was suddenly opened, and an enemy from the darkness encroached upon our world. Led by Pompolic, these armies of demonic hordes quickly overran most (but not all) of the planet. The origin of Pompolic is not known, but it is sure that this malevolent spiritual being possesses supernatural power, and his desire is obvious, possess the people and turn them into fellows of his dark army. The evil is spreading its power via his servants; the Dark Souls. These Dark Souls - protected by a horde of monsters - are poisoning the minds of his victims and making them slaves of evil. The denizens of this world are on the edge of total annihilation. However, a little hope still exists in the heart of the remaining citizens. They believe that there are brave hearts who can save the world from the source of the evil power. If the Dark Souls were to be captured, the onslaught would stop, and Pompolic would be defeated; the call for heroes is made... Features
* The game is placed in a fantasy world and divided into 12 maps. * The player can choose between 2 characters. * Each character has unique weapons and different abilities. * There are 18 types of monsters, and at the end of the game the chief monster awaits the player. During the journey, the player gains experience which will help him to upgrade his strength, armor and health. * The game uses the latest lighting and shadowing techniques, including real-time shadows, DOT3 bump mapping, water reflections, particle systems and more. * Monsters also have advanced bump-mapping and lighting models including spectacular lighting.
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista * Pentium 4 1.6GHz or Athlon 1600+ * 384 MB system RAM * nVidia GeForce FX or ATI Radeon 9500 with 64MB video RAM * Sound Card * CD-ROM or DVD-ROM * 1.3GB hard disk space
Recommended system requirements
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista * Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or Athlon 3000+ * 512 MB system RAM * nVidia GeForce 6x00 or ATI Radeon 1x00 with 128MB video RAM * Sound Card * CD-ROM or DVD-ROM * 1.3GB hard disk space
Celebrating the 50 year anniversary of Caterham Cars Ltd, players now have the opportunity to expand their WTCC Experience and race these exceptional classic sportscars.
RACE: Caterham allows you to drive a total of 60 individual new cars/car skins based on some of the most exciting models of the Caterham sports car range. You will get the chance to explore the tracks with the Caterham CSR 200, CSR 260 or the CSR 320 Concept, the later being a concept version with a grueling 320hp – plus two new tracks; the legendary circuit of Imola and the former GP-track of Estoril.
RACE: Caterham comes with new functions that also affect the original RACE game including; improved performance scalability, a performance monitor to help the player find the best possible graphical settings and a new controller interface with more options.
* Operating Systems Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro * Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible * Memory 512 MB RAM * Hard Drive 2.5 GB free space * 3D Accelerator DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory * Sound Card DirectX 9 compatible * Input Keyboard and Mouse * DirectX Version 9
* Operating Systems Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro * Processor 3 GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible * Memory 1 GB RAM * Hard Drive 2.5 GB free space * 3D Accelerator DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 256 MB memory * Sound Card DirectX 9 compatible * Input DirectX 9 compatible force feedback steering wheel * DirectX Version 9
Codemasters Studios' designers are back creating a totally reinvigorated McRae experience. The new Colin McRae title will go beyond the series' point-to-point rallying to deliver the most diverse selection of extreme off-road competitions. Sensational gravel, mud and dirt racing events from the world over will include perilous Hill Climb and collision-packed Rally Cross events.
International rallying competitions will also feature, with official cars on tracks based on real roads and locations around the globe. The title will also expand on beat-the-clock racing and include events with multiple cars on track to satisfy anyone who wants to push their on-the-edge driving just that bit further.
With official cars and official events across a wide variety of off-road and rally disciplines, the most authentic and thrilling tracks ever in a McRae game, modes that make the most of online multiplayer and the series' trademark intuitive car handling system tuned to perfection, Colin McRae Rally is evolving.
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66Ghz or Athlon X2 3800+ 1GB RAM GeForce 7800 or Radeon X1800 or better Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Sound Card
Four friends get together for a party while the parents are away, but somebody ... or something, is about to crash the party. In four-player melee action, you will fight off the monster invasion in this top-down action/shooting game. Customize and build your own weapons by grabbing parts from the house and town to create more powerful attack tools, and find rare parts to build some ultimate weapons. Jack abandoned vehicles and deck them out with weapons to ride through the terrain and take out creatures. Visit five locations, including the suburban town, the high school, and the "Shopping Maul." The use of the Ageia NovodeX Physics platform allows you to interact with the environments physics to give yourself an advantage, such as creating barrides or throwing large objects, while the visual system uses the advanced Unreal 3 Engine.
- 4-Player Cooperative Online Action. Mix local & online players as you try to survive the Monster's invasion. Each player character has unique items and affects how the story plays out.
- Aim in any direction, including up and down. Hordes of Monsters attack you from all sides, but you can also utilize quick dodge-moves to avoid them!
- Acquire Weapon Parts by defeating enemies and exploring your environments, and then use these parts to Build more powerful weapons and Upgrade the ones that you have. Carry these customized Weapons between games, and find rare Weapon Parts at the greater difficulty levels to build the Ultimate Weapons!
- Find abandoned Vehicles, outfit them with deadly weapons, and ride in them to overpower your foot-bound foes.
- Fight your way through 5 unique environments, such as "Suburban Nightmare", "High School Hell", and "The Shopping Maul", each with deranged Boss Monsters. Take back your turf from these evil fiends (and maybe impress your girlfiend while you're at it)!
- Monster Madness is designed specifically for the Ageia NovodeX Physics platform, including use of the PhysX PPU. Interact with the environments physics to give yourself an advantage, such as creating barrides or throwing large objects.
- Running on the Reality Engine, Monster Madness takes full advantage of the most advanced Shader Model 3.0 capabilities, including High Dynamic Range Rendering and fully dynamically lit & shadowed worlds.